As you know, your employees are the single most important and valuable resource in your organization. A healthier employee is often a more productive employee. Community Memorial Healthcenter Health and Wellness Services provides employee health services required and needed in today’s world of business and industry. We can help you reach your goals for a healthier workforce.
Good health begins with good information:
The professionals with CMH Health & Wellness Services strive to be responsive to the health needs of the corporate community. We work with companies to develop strong, healthy and safe employees.
Why a healthier workforce is good for business:
- Decreased lost work time
- More productive & motivated employees
- Reduction in healthcare & workers’ compensation costs
- Pre-employment Physicals
- Drug Screens
- DOT Physicals
- Flu Vaccines
- Hearing Tests
- Lab Tests - Total Cholesterol, PSA & Blood Sugar
- Hepatitis B Vaccines
- OSHA Hearing Conservation Education
- Mini Health Fair - Blood Pressure Screenings, Weight Assessments, Educational Videos, Displays & Information
- Quarterly Newsletter
For more information:
To learn more about the contracted services available through CMH Health & Wellness Services, feel free to contact us.
CMH Health & Wellness Services
412 Bracey Lane
South Hill, Virginia 23970
Phone: (434) 774-2541
Fax (434) 774-2489