Home Health Care provides needed medical services to patients in the comfort and privacy of their own homes. Services Include
Home visits are schedule from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm, seven days a week. A nurse is also available on-call 24 hours a day for after-hour emergency questions and services.
Mandatory Eligibility Criteria
- Live in Mecklenburg, Lunenburg, Brunswick, or southern Nottoway County.
- Be able to care to one's basic needs or have a caregiver.
- Be under the care of a physician who orders home care.
- Have a condition that requires intermittent skilled services (nursing, physical or speech therapy.)
- The home environment is suitable for patient care needs.
- Patient must be homebound.
- Services required must be within CMH Home Health Care's resources.
Our staff will contact your insurance company to establish coverage and will submit all reimbursement claims payable to Home Health.Referrals
Referrals are accepted from physicians, discharge planners, and community resources. If you know someone who could benefit from Home Health Services, please contact our office.
CMH Home Health provides quality health care services in the comfort and security of a patient’s home. The plan of care is coordinated by a registered nurse who oversees the delivery of all services and are provided regardless of age, sex, race, religion/culture, or national origin.
Member, National Association for Home Care
CMH Home Health Care
300 East Ferrell Street - P. O. Box 90
South Hill, Virginia 23970
Ext. 3450 & 3454
Fax: (434) 447-2565