The Health and Wellness Department is committed to improving the health and quality of life in the communities we serve. We provide health education and screenings and reach outside the walls of our facility. We partner with area schools, churches, and businesses in health and wellness activities. Our wide variety of programs include:
- Monthly Blood Pressure Screenings in 11 communities
- Community Church Health Partnership (CCHP)
- Quarterly CCHP Newsletter
- How to Quit Smoking Program
- LITE Program – Life Improvement Through Education
- Resource Library of health displays, models and pamphlets, and powerpoint presentations.
- Breast Health Resource Library
- Other Health Screenings
- Cancer awareness and the promotion of healthy lifestyle changes.
For more information call 434-447-3151 x3900 or 434-774-2541.