The Hundley Center is a 161 bed extended care facility that provides intermediate and skilled nursing care. Our nursing home is proudly accredited by the Joint Commission and is a Medicare and Medicaid certified provider. Twenty-four hour nursing care is provided under the supervision of professional nurses, as well as physicians on call at all times. Facility services include nursing care, personal care, social work services, planned activity programs, maintenance and housekeeping, physical therapy, speech therapy, occupational therapy, dietary and pharmacy.
What is Extended Care?
- Short Term Extended Care is for those individuals who may have been hospitalized and need a period of medical monitoring and/or rehabilitation before returning home.
- Long Term Extended Care provides care for those individuals who are unable to live at home, such as the elderly, disabled, or chronically ill.
The Hundley Center is a division of Community Memorial Healthcenter. Our 161 beds are certified for Medicare and Medicaid. Individuals may receive extended care (short or long term) in one of our three units.
Our qualified, caring staff is trained to meet the needs of each individual according to doctor’s orders and services needed.
- 24-hour Nursing Care
- Immediate Access to our full service hospital
- Skilled Nursing Services such as:
- IV Therapy
- Wound Care
- Nutritional therapy
- Rehabilitative Services including:
- Physical Therapy
- Speech Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Social Services
- Respiratory Services
- Podiatry Services
- Ophthalmology / Eye Care
- Dental Care
- Pastoral Services
- Daily Recreational Activities
- Scheduled Entertainment & Outings
- Beauty/Barber Salon Services
- Laundry Services
Team Approach Admission
Our caring, multidisciplinary staff will work with you and your doctor to facilitate your admission.
Our staff will work with you and your family to coordinate insurance and financial arrangements.
For more information about The Hundley Center call, (434) 774-2427.